SNSPA aims to:
- train graduates according to the requirements of the labour market;
- train young people capable to think freely, by encouraging critical thinking, the capacity to permanently improve their knowledge;
- contribute to increasing students‘ qualifications by promoting life-long learning programmes, particularly in the area required by professional reorientation;
- develop research and include the young generation in research project circuits;
- promote cooperation and partnership with similar universities, governmental agencies and organisations, non-governmental organisations, companies and business enterprises as well as any other groups or entities whose area of activity is in line with the NUPSPA mission.
- The SNSPA institutional vision consists in promoting and implementing a unique relationship between the university process and genuine change in Romania. SNSPA constantly trains Romanian elite and aims to extend this training feature to regional level. SNSPA is a university that adapts to the requirements of the Europeanization and globalisation processes.
- SNSPA activities are characterised by: competence, performance, trust in the autonomy of professional decisions and pursuing one’s profession, commitment to high professional standards, team solidarity. The SNSPA students are at the core of the university’s educational activities.
- SNSPA aims to become a provider of governance competences so that in the following years it can develop its capacity of having elite graduates who will contribute to the responsible governance of Romania and the European Union.